Monday, March 28, 2011

Rainy Monday!!!!

First I have to say thanks for all the comments they make me want to continue to communicate. Tam I'm very happy that you find help from my words. And thanks for following... Today was not one of my greatest days but, the show must go on. I took care of things and made sure I came home and changed and went to the gym regardless of the rain. Isn't there a saying "in every one's life a little rain must fall"? Well today was definitly that day for rain... But, on a brighter note found out today that my best friend's mother is healthy. And when you get news like that you have to believe my problems are noting compared to some others out there. Right? My brother wishes he could be more positive like me and I told him he could if he wanted too! Am I wrong in thinking you can be as happy as you allow your self to be?
Ok...ok I'm off my soap box! So I hope everyone had a great weekend and I hope you all have a great week. Oh yeah and if anyone wants to particpate my roommate/bestie #2 Krissy have registered for Spring Sprint 5K walk/run in Altamonte Springs, FL @ Crans Roost Park April 9th:
Purpose
Provide funding for the "Independent Play" programs for the Altamonte Advisory Board for the Disabled and for the Altamonte Christian School's "Community Outreach" programs.

Date & Time

Saturday, April 9, 2011
07:30am: 5K (3.1 miles)
09:00am: Awards Presentation

Direction & Parking

The Run will take place at Cranes Roost Park, 274 Cranes Roost Blvd. in Altamonte Springs.
Parking is in the Altamonte Mall parking lot.

Entry Fee
s
Entry fees are non refundable
5K - Kids 10 and under: $10
Kids Run - Kids 10 and under: Free
Every parent must fill out childs registration form
5K - Students 11-17: $15
5K - Adults: $25
5K - Race Day: $30

It would be great to see you guys out there if you live here. I'm not sure how much of the 3.1 miles that I will run but I'm committed to it!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment