Friday, April 8, 2011

New Day!

I figured I would get in a post before I hit the gym today. I hope that this last few weeks have been good for everyone. Tomorrow is the my first 5k Run..... I'm not scared or nervous. I'm more excited than anything. I can't believe how far I have come in just a year. Last year I could imagine that I would be doing a 5k let alone running. Any way... I will try to take picture tomorrow before the race and after so that you all can see what Krissy and I look like. LOL I'm sure we will look like something hit and ran over us.. But, I know it will be worth it.
I want to thank my sister for her lovely letter to me on her blog. It made me cry and I seem to be doing a lot more of that lately and I think that I have so many emotions attached to each pound on me. Am I the only one that this happens too? I'm sure that isn't the case.  I would also like to give a Big Shout Out to my friend Melissa she has lost 21lbs and is feeling great and I hope she continues. Also one of my besties is exercising and moving Amy keep it up! I'm proud of you!

Alright the gym calls.. talk to you all later!