Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Thank You, Thank You!

I would first list to say thank you to everyone that has taken the time to visit my blog. Today was a good day for me and that was due to all my friends and family that sent me words for encouragement. I'm not really sure if you all understand how happy they make me. I know in the past I was definitely known as the girl with the attitude. I think that was because in my heart of hearts I was unhappy. Now don't get me wrong I'm skipping through the daisies but, I smile more,I'm more confident around people and I know that if I'm a better person then maybe that will make others around me better too.
I have a friend named Chee, she is very beautiful and fit! She is what you would call a skinny bitch but, I love her. I always wondered why she always wanted to work out sooooooo..... much! Well know I get it, it makes you feel better and happier!
When I started last year I went and joined a small gym nothing glamorous. I also was able to have access via Netflix to other types of exercises like pilates and yoga. I worked out for 3 days a week and eating breakfast, mid-morning snack, lunch, second snack, dinner and if I was still hungry a small snack after dinner. All of my food was measured and weighted. Within 6 weeks I was off of my blood pressure medication, PCOS medication, vitamin D, and calcium with extra vitamin D. Prior to this I had been on all these medications for at least 5 years and I had lost 30 lbs. My doctor was very happy to see that. So now it's almost time for me to go back to see my doctor and see what she says now after 114 lbs.

2 comments:

  1. I bet the nurses won't know the difference. You usually get different one's each visit, but your doctor is going to flip out! You've been going to the same doctor for years and she's never seen you like this physically, mentally or spiritually. You'll be walking out of there on cloud nine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good thing you've been working out, you may have to pick her up off the floor. Congrats on the new blog. It will be fun to look back when you're the "skinny bitch". xoxo

    ReplyDelete