Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ok.... bare with me...

I really had to think about doing this. Blogging I mean, there are so many blogs out and I didn't want to be lost in the crowd. I am currently 5 days away from my 39th birthday and I have had this feeling that I need to get some things off my chest per-say. I started my weight loss journey April 2010 at a whopping 371 lbs. And now almost a year later I'm at 265 lbs. 106lbs weight loss is nothing to snooze at.

I started my life change after a trip with my younger sister to visit our brother who at the time was working in up state New York. The entire time on the trip my body hurt and I was down right unhappy. I knew that I had to make a change or my life was going to be over sooner than I could imagine. There were other factors that made me want to make the change also but, my health was my main reason.

I guess in my crazy way of thinking while talking to myself "there are so many things that I cannot control right now but,my weight is so why not get off my BIG BUTT and make a change."  And that is what began my change toward a better life.

I don't know if anyone will ever read my blog but,if you do...  I hope that my words can help at least one person find the will power to make a change for the better.

2 comments:

  1. my sweet girl.. you are an inspiration to many... you may not see it now, but if we all keep telling you.. you'll believe it! keep on keepin on. you're gorgeous... and i'm proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!I am listening(reading) and I have to say you have sooooo touched on a major factor. I have been so obsessed over things I can't control that I am spiraling out of control. I am at my highest weight even surpassing pregnancy number. I need to gain control.
    Thanks for blogging. very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete